Hyaluronic acid is ‘Botox in a Bottle’, says Sonia Deasy, Co-Founder and CEO owner of Pestle and Mortar. It is an amazing natural carbohydrate that has the ability to hold up to 1,000 times its weight in water. As we age, the levels of HA in our skin deplete. That’s why it’s important to incorporate it into your routine. Here she tells us about the top 5 benefits of her Hero ingredient.
- Hyaluronic Acid is a vital skincare product for everyone’s daily routine, especially if you live in a hot climate. One molecule of Hyaluronic Acid can hold up to 5000 its weight in moisture which means as it absorbs into the skin its draws that moisture down with it.
- Pure Hyaluronic Serum from Pestle & Mortar is formulated to be multi-molecular which means it keeps working on the different layers of the skin as it is absorbed; Epidermis (Surface) – Locks in Moisture, Dermis (Mid-layer) Delivers Hydration, Subcutaneous (Tissue) Stimulates the body’s own natural Hyaluronic Acid production.
- This WONDER ingredient not only works as a super hydrator but because of the moisture carries it helps skin look plumper and firmer, smoothing out fine lines and in turn more youthful.
- Pure Hyaluronic Serum from Pestle & Mortar is also fragrance free so completely suitable for ALL skin types even sensitive or acne skin.
- The formulation of Pure Hyaluronic Serum makes it a great primer for makeup as it is non-sticky and refreshing to the skins surface, but for everyday use apply morning and evening on clean skin (there’s no such thing as too much hydration!).
All Pestle and Mortar products are available on www.faces.com