The heart is the center of our being. Research says that the heart is a second brain, a brain that is fully activated when you are giving and receiving love and acts of pure joy. But our hearts get emotionally hurt, creating emotional blockages and our subconscious mind takes that extra energy from the heart area, and literally make a ‘wall’ with it. This is done to protect our heart from injury; to keep it from being totally broken. Healer and Spiritual Coach Rreema Aidasahnni from Miracles wellbeing tells us more.
The magnetic field created by the heart is more than 100 times stronger than the field produced by the brain, according to research studies.
The heart literally sends more neurological signals to the brain than the brain sends to the heart. What does this mean? It means that we are deeply affected by the quality of signals the heart sends to the brain. It affects our perceptions, brain function, and emotional experiences.
Have you ever felt the physical and emotional sensation of your heart breaking? That intense sense of heartache and heaviness around your heart? That’s your body’s way of telling you that you have a Heart-Wall™. This concept was found and developed by Dr. Bradley Nelson.
A Heart-Wall™ is an energetic wall around our hearts that is formed from the energy of trapped emotions in or around our hearts. This heart-wall is formed by our body in an attempt to protect us from hurt and pain. Although the heart-wall may be helpful in the short term, what it does is prevents us from experiencing love deeply, prevents us from connecting with other people and makes us feel isolated, lonely, and at times depressed.
When people go through separation, abuse, breakups, death of loved ones and other forms of trauma, they develop a heart-wall. For this reason, almost everyone has developed a Heart-Wall at some point in time.
Here are 5 signs that you may have a Heart-Wall:
- Inability to give or receive love: Having a heart wall might make it difficult to give and/or receive love. The emotional baggage keeps us trapped. Although the heart-wall protects us from pain, it can also prevent you from living a full life and experiencing all that life has to offer. This doesn’t just impact you, but can impact your relationships negatively as well.
- Unable to connect with others: Have you ever been surrounded by people but unable to connect with any or all of them? That’s a sign of a heart-wall. Since we are subconsciously avoiding a deep and fulfilling life, we avoid deep connections with people in an attempt to protect our hearts.
- Depression, anxiety or feeling numb emotionally: Since the heart-wall prevents us from feeling emotions deeply, it creates an emotional numbness. Since the heart is imbalanced, this affects the signals that reach the brain, thus creating symptoms of depression.
- Pain around the neck, chest and shoulders: Since trapped emotions and the emotional baggage affects us physically as well, having a heart-wall can create physical discomfort around our shoulders and chest, this also affects the function of our hearts and lungs.
- Unable to attract love or deeper friendships: As having a heart-wall can make us feel closed off to love, this impacts our ability to manifest relationships or experience deeper connection with our existing relationships.
The benefits of releasing your Heart-Wall are countless. There have been numerous success stories, including finding true love, breaking free from financial blocks, more peace and harmony in relationships, more creativity.
People have reported being able to ‘feel’ again, once they release their heart-wall, allowing them to live a deeper and more fulfilling life. In my experience working with heart-walls I believe it takes up to 3 – 6 sessions to release your heart-wall, and the results can be magical.
At this time, I’m offering demonstrations at Miracles Wellness Center to show how it is possible to work with something called the Emotion Code and Body Code to address the deeper issues hiding beneath the surface creating the heart-wall.
I would encourage anyone who has been longing to live a more loving, meaningful and passionate life, to explore this incredible method of alternative healing, and start the journey toward the life they want, today!
Book your session with Rreema today!