I want to talk about a “feel-good” topic that’s finally becoming a mainstream trend.
It’s BODY POSITIVITY … which basically means loving your body right this very minute – without any ifs, ands, or buts.
Because, frankly, your body is a miracle!
It deserves your care and respect because it works so hard to support you each and every day.
And one of the BEST things you can do to show your body that love and support is to MOVE it – regularly and intentionally, like this amazing group of women, because it impacts pretty much EVERY aspect of your life!
When you exercise regularly, your body just plain FEELS and FUNCTIONS better from the inside out.
BONUS: You do NOT have to spend hours a week working out to get these payoffs.
Here’s a list of just some of the many benefits:
- A longer life because you are less likely to die early from chronic disease.
- Less risk of heart disease, metabolic syndrome, type 2 diabetes, and some cancers (including colon, breast, lung, and uterine).
- Better mood, less stress and anxiety, and improved mental health.
- Improved brain health (both the structure AND how it functions).
- Stronger bones and muscles.
- Better sleep (both quality and quantity).
- More satisfying sex life.
- Lower risk of falling down.
- Improved weight
- Easier time quitting smoking.
Doesn’t your amazing body deserve all that!? (ANSWER: Yes it does!)
Make it an amazing day!
By: Arpita Boyd started her career as a professional architect in Dubai in 2001. After having her 2nd baby in 2008, and losing 23kgs, she changed careers to become a fitness and weight loss expert in 2010. Since then, she has done 10,000+ coaching sessions, helped thousands of women lose weight, increase their self confidence and fit back into their favourite outfit without giving up all the foods they love, has clients in 27 countries, 16 professional qualifications in health, fitness, nutrition & yoga and has assisted some of the top athletes on the planet including Rafa Nadal & Novak Djokovic.
She can be contacted on www.mindandbodypt.com