The third chakra, known as Solar Plexus Chakra, is located above your navel near the diaphragm. The chakra consists of a vibrant yellow color that can get as bright as gold; its element is fire and is also known as Manipura. The Solar Plexus is an energy source of free-will, transformation, and self-esteem. In the physical form, the solar plexus connects to the digestive system. The energy of this Chakra is from the sun, and solar energy helps the chakras vitalize and maintain our physical body. Lee Whyberd, energy healer and Founder of Lee Wellness Meditation Centre tells us why we need to balance our solar chakra.
The solar plexus, also scientifically known as the Celiac plexus, is known to be located between the navel and the lower part of the chest, comprises of radiating nerve fibers in the physical body and is a complex network of nerves. This network of nerves transmits messages from the brain to the abdominal organs, that is why it is classified as the 3rd main chakra/energy center in the human body as part of the 7 main chakras.
The solar plexus is known to be the repository of energy from which power of life and vitality flow throughout the entire body. This chakra is related to inner personal power and element of fire which is why some fondly refer to it as the fourth brain in the body. Low self-esteem, self doubts and nagging or controlling behaviors are typical symptoms that your solar plexus needs to be cleansed and balanced.
It is important to keep the solar plexus cleansed, protected and charged at all times since it is so crucial to our daily functioning. Lee Whyberd shares 5 easy tips on how to cleanse and balance the solar plexus energetically and through intention –
- Visualization: Place your hands over your solar plexus and visualize a glowing yellow ball of energy going into your solar plexus and radiating positive energy and imagine this light glowing through your body. This light cleanses, protects and recharges you – your intention is more than enough to get your solar plexus charged up and get that instant energy boost for yourself.
- Affirmations: Positive affirmations or journaling are great ways to train the solar plexus to be confident and resonate that confidence through your body. Some affirmations that are recommended for the solar plexus are:
– I know I am strong and courageous
– I have the power to manifest anything I want
– I am happy, healthy and positive
– I know how to make healthy decisions
– I know who I am and what I want
- Exercise / Body movement: Believe it or not, sitting for hours or having sedentary or lethargic lifestyle impedes energy flow through the body and can lead to energetic blockage of the solar plexus. Go for a light walk, do some exercise in the gym or engage in virtual yoga. Whatever your preference, daily body movement is a positive method to move energy through your body and keep this chakra balanced.
- Crystals: Holding a rose quartz or tiger’s eye near your solar plexus and drawing its energy through breathing and intention, can instantly charge up your solar plexus. Crystals hold beautiful gentle energies and if you are sensitive to energy you can mostly feel the gentle frequencies of the crystals when you hold them.
- Aromatherapy / Essential Oils: Burning beautiful candles with essential oils or simply essential oils, helps elevate one’s mood instantly because essential oils hold positive ions and are of really high frequencies which are great for cleansing, charging and also protecting the solar plexus.
Lee is a world-renowned guidance reader and healer and founder of Lee Wellness Meditation Centre in Dubai, UAE. He is an energy healer and holistic life coach. Best known for his ability to provide guidance messages, Lee offers services to individuals and businesses entailing guidance readings, chakra balancing, hypnotherapy, past life regression, reiki, property and space cleaning, tuning fork sound vibrational therapy and guided meditations. Lee is certified in crystal healing, tuning fork vibrational therapy, bio-well energy feedback scanning, past life regression and energy healing.
Visit https://leewellness.ae/ to know more.