Practice of yoga has been overlooked in the medical literature, though it has become increasingly popular in recent decades. Poor lifestyle & stress are the usual culprits causing a rise in blood pressure levels. Hypertension is a common medical condition across the globe. Yoga is one of the Drugless therapy which can help you heal.
Precautions: Any person facing physical injuries, pregnancy can do these poses under a certified yoga teachers’ permission.
Here is how:
- Legs-Up-the-Wall Pose (Viparita Karani):-
Try doing this yoga pose every morning and evening for optimal benefits – just ensure that you practice this asana on an empty stomach. This pose can be practiced for 5-10 mins daily.
- Regulates blood flow
- Alleviates menstrual cramps
- Improves digestion
- Restores tired feet or legs
- Downward Dog Pose (Adho mukha svanasana):-
This posture can bring blood flow to the brain. It also strengthens, lengthens, and energizes every one of your muscles. This pose has can be practiced for 2-5 mins daily.
- Calms the brain and helps relieve stress and mild depression
- Energizes the body
- Stretches the shoulders, hamstrings, & strengthens the arms and legs
- Childs Pose (Balasana): –
It’s a common beginner’s yoga pose. It is used as a resting position in between more difficult poses during a yoga practice. . This pose can be practiced for 5-10 mins daily.
- Child’s Pose helps to stretch the hips, thighs, and ankles
- It reduces stress and fatigue.
- It gently relaxes the muscles on the front of the body while softly and passively stretching the muscles of the back torso.
From software engineering to Wellness & Meditation Coach has been quite a journey. Ronak has completed 1000 hours of Teacher Training from various renowned institutes. He is ERYT 500 hrs USA Yoga Alliance Certified Teacher. And 6 million students on an online platform & still counting for Meditation & therapy Yoga.
He set the benchmark’s soaring by making it to the front page Gulf News. He also represented India in the International Dubai Yoga Festival. With many workshops & yoga retreats to his credits his emphasis has always been that his students have an enriching experience of overall wellness.